Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis | UTC Carrier | Syracuse, NY
UTC Building & Industrial Systems is the world’s largest provider of building technologies. Its elevator, escalator, fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. UTC Building & Industrial Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.Carrier Transicold & Refrigeration Systems helps improve transport, shipping and stationary temperature control with a complete line of equipment and services for refrigerated and commercial transport, retail display and food service.
Carrier Transicold & Refrigeration Systems is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join the Syracuse, NY team.
- Forecasting, planning and analysis of financial activity.
- Preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans, identification of variances and predict results.
- Financial Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Business and operational controls
- Supplier selection/evaluation
- Jv Reporting
- Manufacturing cost
- Administer Corporate business practices
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience or a Masters degree with 7+ years or experience or a PhD degree with 4+ years of experience. CPA a plus. Displays strong business sense. Analytical mind . Effective communication skills. Position involves customer and cross functional interaction.
Strong organization and process management skills
We recognize the contributions of our employees by providing competitive wages and a wide array of benefits including UTC Choice health and welfare plans, financial security plans, paid time off, health and wellness services, and many more employee and family services. We also make the necessary investments in the success of our workforce with an unequaled commitment to continued training and education a commitment exemplified by our groundbreaking Employee Scholar Program.
Domestic relocation is available for this position.United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: